Meet Our Team
“I have loved animals since I was little; a passion passed on to me by my parents. I had my first dog at the age of 12, a French Bulldog named Heros. At the age of 16, I was licensed in an authorized club recognized by the French Federation.
I began competing French Ring Sport with dogs at the age of 16 and became a certified decoy at the age of 18. French Ring Sport has given me the opportunity to learn and deepen my training skills from the best trainers in the world.
In conjunction with dog training, I continued my studies and obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Management at the University of Angers, France in 2020.
I have traveled internationally, which has enriched my personal and professional life. I began training dogs in the United States in 2017 and in Mexico in 2021. I assist in training seminars alongside my father and continue to advance my knowledge in dog behavior.”
- Assistant training decoy for several dogs in the French Ring final
- Level 1 French Ring decoy at 18 years old
- Level 2 French Ring decoy at 20 years old
- 15 competitions as a decoy throughout western France
- 2 1st place French Ring level 1 competitions with Eden Roc
“My parents were amateur breeders of Rottweilers, Dobermans, Beaucerons and hunting dogs (German Shorthaired Pointers, Fox Terriers, Dachshunds). They actively participated in regional and national conformation shows.
In my teenage years, I was interested in dog training, specifically protection sports which combine jumps, obedience and controlled biting. Dog training, psychology, and finding solutions quickly became a passion and a constant quest that has never left me.
As a student, my first summer job allowed me to acquire my first dog, a Belgian Malinois.
Over time, I have enriched my knowledge of training alongside the best trainers in France and abroad, climbing to the top of all levels of competition.
As my father shared his knowledge with me, I am happy to pass on my passion and knowledge to my son Quentin. He has experienced all of our adventures from a young age, sharing life with dogs. From a young age, he quickly wanted to participate in training in order to take part in our sporting successes.”
Bonnie Brown Cali
I have always enjoyed training dogs for their intended purpose. During my career, I have trained Labradors and Golden Retrievers to locate missing people and evidence, to identify the scent of an endangered species, and to be service dogs for people with disabilities. I have trained and deployed scent obsessed Bloodhounds for the local sheriff department. I have had the challenge and joy of training and competing internationally with a Beauceron and a Belgian Malinois to earn their titles in French Ring Protection Sport.
Over the years I have founded several dog training corporations: Dog Dynamics, Inc., AppleGate School for Dogs, Inc., and American Detector Dogs, Inc. I am now privileged to be a part of the Alliance Protection Dog team. My training experience and research with ethologists and animal behaviorists from around the world are skills that I bring to our protection dog training. My commitment to our clients is rivaled only by my dedication to provide protection dogs that provide security and companionship.
- Dog Dynamics, Inc. 1989 – Present: Founder, CEO, Trainer
- Paws With a Cause 2007 – 2014: West Coast Field Representative Training Dogs for People with Disabilities
- Working Dogs for Conservation 2007 – 2010: Field Trainer and Dog Handler
- Desert Research Institute 2005: Field Trainer and Dog Handler
- American Detector Dogs, Inc. 2003 – 2005: Co-Founder, Presenter, Field Trainer
- AppleGate School for Dogs, Inc. 1997 – 2007: Co-Founder, CEO, Trainer
Presentations, Research, Achievements
- 2021: Achievement French Ring III, Belgian Malinois, Château Gontier, France
- 2018: Presenter at DGV, Thouaracé France
- 2018: Presenter at CICA, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2016: Achievement French Ring I, Berger de Beauceron, McMinnville, OR
- 2015: Research Chicken Agility, Clicker Camp, Terry Ryan, Duncan, BC
- 2014: Presenter SAREX, Napa, CA
- 2011: Research Study of Canine Body Language and Ethology Roger Abrantes, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2011: Contributor “Cesar’s Rules, Your Way to Train a Well-Behaved Dog”